Church - 2810 Long Ridge Road
The talents and gifts of the St. Francis community are represented in this beautiful Church building, which was dedicated in 2001. Many parishioners contributed their time, talents and treasure to make this beautiful church a reality.
The Historic Church--503 Old Long Ridge Road
St. Francis' Historic Church is a quintessentially New England Greek revival building on the Historical register. It is believed to be the oldest standing worship building in Stamford. For many years it was the worship site for the Universalist Society. In 1946, the Episcopal Church bought the building and has been worshipping there ever since. The space is simple and peaceful. The natural light and clear windows allowing one to look out on the beauty of creation make it a favorite place of worship among St. Francis members.